Circadiance® develops, manufactures and markets respiratory products for people with sleep-disordered breathing, who need non-invasive ventilation or who require monitoring. Our primary professional customers are sleep labs, hospitals and DMEs.
We are committed to helping respiratory professionals provide their patients with the best care possible. Currently, our products fit into three categories that are critical for professionals in sleep labs, hospitals and DMEs. These categories include our revolutionary SleepWeaver® cloth masks which are designed to help your patients breathe more easily and comply with their treatment by reducing the problems associated with conventional nasal, full-face, and pillow-type PAP interfaces, our SmartMonitors to give respiratory professionals the information they need to give patients the care they deserve, and our NeoPAP CPAP delivery and treatment system developed to treat newborns and infants with respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) or who are recovering from RDS.
Why SleepWeaver® Technology Works
- Reduced Air Leakage: SleepWeaver is made of cloth with no rigid parts in contact with the skin. It inflates to form a balloon of air that pushes gently against the patient’s face to form a seal. The flexible cloth conforms to the exact shape of each individual patient’s face to reduce air leakage.
- Reduced Pressure from Headgear: Our headgear requires very little tension to achieve a good seal; the air pressure inside the mask does the job instead. Patients no longer need to continually tighten the mask, which means fewer pressure sores on the face.
- More Sleep Positions: SleepWeaver allows the patient to sleep on his or her side, back, or stomach without rigid buckles, clips, or faceplates digging into the skin. Because the mask is light and soft, it stays in place all night—even when the patient changes sleep positions. Due to amazing comfort users have reported waking up in the middle of the night and wondering if it’s still in place!
- No More Skin Irritation: Cloth is very smooth and breathable, so it can form a good seal without feeling sticky or tacky on the skin. Nothing enters the nose, so the mucosal tissues are not irritated. The mask contains no latex or silicone, so it does not cause allergic reactions.
- Less Noise: PAP mask noise comes from the exhalation valve, leaks, and turbulence inside the mask. SleepWeaver’s small exhalation holes eliminate air “whooshing” or “whistling” sounds. The mask fits with very few leaks, reducing sudden noises. And the mask is designed to minimize air turbulence.
By eliminating these problems, our products allow patients to continue their therapy in comfort and get the deep and restorative sleep they need. Download the full SleepWeaver product line brochure and read our testimonials to learn how much patients and providers love Circadiance! You can also find the Universal Sizing guide here.
Why SmartMonitor® Technology Works
- Our monitors have a small, lightweight design that facilitates easier transportation.
- SmartMonitors have a straightforward, universal symbol platform that reduces inventory and simplifies training.
- We also offer metal patient cables and connectors to improve durability.
- There is an internal modem that allows for remote downloading.
- Our unit’s memory holds hundreds of events which decreases the time spent collecting data.
Why NeoPAP® Technology Works
- The lightweight patient interface is made of soft, skin-friendly silicone and does not contain BPA, DEHP, or natural rubber latex.
- Our patient bonnet uses a Fabrifoam®* lining to help minimize torsional stress placed on the patient interface. This unique design virtually eliminates the need to tighten the interface to the patient.
- The NeoPAP offers three modes of therapy: CPAP mode, flow mode and resuscitation mode.
- We built in an adjustable alarm volume control, remote alarm capability, and visual and audible alarm indicators.
- It also has Baby-Trak leak compensation technology which eliminates the need for a closely fitted interface seal and helps to reduce pressure on the infant’s face.
*Fabrifoam is a separate product that is used for the lining that is not produced by Circadiance but is solely owned by Fabrifoam. For more information visit: www.fabrifoam.com
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on industry news.